CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Last week before

Wrestling season.

Even though I've only had one weekend off completely from officiating, it seems kind of strange to not have to be somewhere.

Last night I did officiate basketball and once again didn't make it through the night without T-ing someone up. It's ridiculous. It's amazing how grown men can get when playing basketball. We try everything we can not to call technical fouls but they end up forcing our hand.

I officiated three games and the last one we had to throw someone out. Oh those crazy men's leagues.

Today happens to be my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving! Why? Oh come now, you know why!

Food, Family, and The Cowboys! That's right, I've watched every Cowboys turkey game since I was 8 years old. I had watched everyone with my parents until I got married. Now every other year we're at my parents and the other years I'm at the in-laws. It's not so bad at the in-laws. When the game comes on they know it's time to focus. Lol!

I have to say that I'm ready for wrestling season to start. My season starts officially next Friday. But however strange it may have seemed last weekend I appreciated the time off and the opportunity to go to soccer with my son. Yeah, I'm a proud papa!

0 comments: