CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a week,

Wednesday

I can say that I'm pretty tired after this past week.

Wednesday night I officiated basketball at a Men's recreational league. I was trying to make it my mission in life for the night to not have to give a technical foul to anyone. I didn't even make it out of the first game without it happening. The game was almost over and one of the players wouldn't stop running his mouth at us. They were getting beat by 30+ and he decides to try and take it out on us. Not going to happen.

Thursday


Our son had been coughing for a few days so we decided to take him to the doctor's office. The doctor gave him a pretty good check-up and said it seemed like he had a common cold. So we went home and called it a day.

Friday

When I get up in the morning and start getting ready for work my wife tells me that our baby girl is now congested a little. It was actually starting to make me feel a little down that my kids were going through this. But then my wife started feeling bad as well. So now my whole family is getting ill and I have to leave on Saturday and be gone all day for a college football game.

Later that day I'm at work and my wife informs me that our son is now wheezing when breathing and that his chest is contracting in pretty hard. She had called the doctor and explained to him what was going on and he thought it sounded like bronchitis. He wasn't going to be in that day so we decided on going to Urgent Care when I got home.

I didn't get home as early as I would have liked but finally did make it. So I made it to Urgent Care and they diagnosed him with Bronchiolitis. They said nothign else we could really do but wait it out. So we go home and watch a little tv and try to go to bed. However junior didn't want to cooperate. Into Saturday we go.

0 comments: